Monday, April 1, 2013

A (really) hateful ode to LAN Airlines

Oh LAN, you really suck.
I ignored the hassle of trying to find out the correct price for my ticket.
I brushed off the fact that the radar broke while we were in the air.
I waited patiently for five hours while you tried to get your shit together.
I oohed and aahed at the boring hotel room you took me to after midnight.
I cheered when the plane landed in the correct destination 30 hours later.
I even said “gracias” to the flight attendants on my way out.
I didn’t slap your worker across the face when she contradicted everything I had been told.
I gave up on that reimbursement you promised me.
And now, I would rather be a stowaway in the back of a truck carrying dynamite than deal with your sorry excuse for an airline company.  

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Actually I'm bitching about being lied to and how the airline company employees treated me. But whoever you are, thanks for taking the time to read this blog I write for my parents...
      http://memecrunch.com/meme/7EUQ/why-you-have-no-life/image.png

      Delete